"The Eskimos have hundreds of words for snow, and we have invented three times as much to define the of human relationships." - Carrie Brashaw, Sex and The City
probably over-research a definition for anything that has made us, going forward, unable to live without. The morbid need to make things official, to give them a precise definition, to make them real. A report is not a real relationship without appearing majestically on your facebook profile?
The continuous search for certainty characterizes us even when we complain because after Sept. 21 is still hot. We had to define a fairy tale for the Indian summer. We began to think in silos and the truth is that now everything is much more complicated.
We, therefore, in reports.
There are people who make a pair, but without the worthy official.
What I feel for each other is due to a couple, the relationship exists, even without its own definition, but neither is able to clear. Wasted feelings that we can not steer you in the right direction.
Now, these two people will end up floating in an ocean of longing for ever, without a "complicated relationship" on facebook, or their relationship is truly one without?
The same in friendship. There are cases in which two people, by fate or by their own will spend much time together, do not consider themselves friends, but I am anyway.
The truth is that things exist even without us we make it official.
We are equipped with five senses, but nevertheless, we are not yet sure of what surrounds us.
You know you love, But you just can not tell.
I take this opportunity also to talk a bit 'of this and that.
I changed blog banner, I think this is better:)
Moreover, as the countdown to Halloween clock had left a vacuum in this page, I replaced it with the Christmas! I I feel like one of those retailers that November 3rd is already setting up the Christmas tree in his shabby grocery store but I could not live without!
Bye, hotties!
0 comments:
Post a Comment