Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Arcsoft Panorama Maker Pro V4.2.3.56 Deutsch

Ibrahimovic: "I do when I'm bored a son

After sad year in Barcelona champion "infidel" is back with us to play, after Juventus and Inter, in Milan. In Vanity Fair, which put him on the cover - on sale from December 1 - it is said.
said of her that The first time I went into the locker room of a Swedish team, while the smallest had the attitude to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Very confident.
"I played in a competitive team, everyone wanted to be the best. I started well and are so today. And then, for foreigners with a name like Ibra, it was hard to emerge: I felt I had to do ten times better than at my side. The newspapers I have constructed the image from "bad guy" because I broke the mold: this was the first time that a foreigner entering a historic Swedish club. "
A little 'bad boy is. Otherwise, after scoring during the last derby, would not go to cheer under the curve of Inter.
"This is emotion. Before the match I was asked: "If you exult goals?". I replied: "I do not know, depends on the emotion I feel." You can not say the first thing you do, reasons so if your game is interrupted, you must vacate the instinct. But that's okay, do not seek approval, I will not be perfect. " The
his move to AC Milan has angered many Inter fans. How do you respond to them?
"First we must understand if they are angry or really do it for politics. Second, if you're a true fan you are happy with what I have done for Inter. That at least is left to me, a positive memory. " One should not show more
attachment to the shirt?
"When I went from Juve to Inter, then? Although that passage was not easy. "
That would never come back to play for Inter?
"There was interest by the company. Anyway, my motto is no going back ever. Because I could not do better than what I did. "
seems to hear about Mourinho. You like it?
"Such talk as clear and concrete. My only regret is that we have worked together for just one year. But in a year we did great things. "
the call to Real Madrid?
"No. I am a Milan player now, and think of nothing else. "
With Mourinho had disagreements?
"In the field I shouted many times, and if I was not playing well also insulted me in front of others, but this is right. Mourinho in campo si trasformava come noi giocatori. Però non mi ha mai detto come ha preso la decisione di vendermi al Barcellona. Ci sentiamo spesso ancora oggi, ma di questo non mi ha mai parlato».
Mourinho, quando gli chiedevano la formazione ideale dell'Inter, rispondeva: Ibra più dieci.
«No, Mourinho diceva: Mourinho, Ibra, più dieci».
Non è fedele alla maglia ma da nove anni lo è alla stessa donna. Non vale anche nel privato la voglia di trovare nuove sfide, nuove emozioni?
«Infatti nel 2006 abbiamo fatto un figlio, poi nel 2008 il secondo. E se vogliamo altre novità facciamo terzo».
Si sente il giocatore più forte del mondo?
"Yes. If you do not think, do not go out to one hundred percent. For me there is no second. " How
think of playing again?
"Three years at most. You have to stop when you're on top. "

The complete interview on the number of Vanity Fair on sale from December 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment