Nato a Caserta 26 anni fa, ma residente da vent'anni Modena, Nevruz Joku owes its particular name to his father, a drummer of Turkish origin, however, says, "is gone when I was two years." The trash and shredded competitor of this edition, the one that has attracted - for better or for worse - everyone's attention, this interview is holding a bird cage, yellow. He has a red hat on his head, a checkered shirt, tight jeans. X Factor is almost done: happy?
"It was fantastic. Every episode I felt warmth and support from the public and the courts
. How nice: I first heard in four cats. "
closed in loft near the studio, he never discovered the stress?
"Often. In there you live in a sort of bubble with no contact with the outside world.
have communicated what I have inside is more important than
make a good impression as a singer. "
Singing well is not interested?
"If I succeed, the better. But it is not the first thing I want to convey. "
What do you want to convey?
"Everything. But let him who hears me play. My job is to express myself. "
concepts a bit 'vague.
"This is freedom."
not afraid of being misunderstood?
'A little. Perhaps because of how I present myself. But if you know me better
you find that I am a sensitive and sweet. When I sing, however, I transform and become the song's message. In short, I can be in many ways: quiet and restless. They are multicolored. And even some 'revolutionary'.
Revolutionary?
"Yes. But without being bad. I may seem unconventional, but they are also fragile. And there is so much poetry in me. "
Coming back, what would change his life?
"Nothing. They are like the pig: do not throw anything away of Nevruz "
Vanity Fair on newsstands Wednesday, November 17
0 comments:
Post a Comment