Monday, November 8, 2010

12ch 掲示板

people.

Bad Nico! Bad Nico!
I know, I have neglected my blog for two Sundays in a row, but I justify saying that Halloween was the first and second counteracting am right now.
The huge load of tasks of the school rests always on my mind.


few can shine like stars. Usually they do especially those who do not deserve it, or those with a nice ass too for not appearing in television.
In modern society a person that shines like a star, is the fact that everyone is looking at it, and indeed, there is no one who does not like watching the stars in the sky, saying how beautiful. The same with people. More eyes are on you and admire you more shine.
It was never my goal to walk on a red carpet or end up in the newspapers, unless they write on those papers. E ', however, undeniable that some' spark servant to all, because they are the eyes of others that form us.

Yesterday I was given a bath in the tub, after a Sunday Capitalize on past DVD Sex And The City and the poem of Gilgamesh. I used one of ballistics that I bought from Lush: Dragon's Egg (if you do not know what I mean, click on picture) , unaware that he had the sparkle that I would have remained stuck inside the skin until the next day. And even though I adore all that glitters, it was not pleasant. But
golden glitter everywhere have got me thinking.


if not all, different ambitions or skills are missing, we can afford to shine as Alpha Centauri, at least we can sparkle like Edward Cullen. If you want to shimmer in
literally you can buy a shirt with glitter or glitter of Zara, but if you want to do in a different way we need to find something that you allow it. Some shine when they talk about, simply because they do it in a special way, others say they do their sport, or write, or walk down the street wearing their best clothes, carefully chosen, or when preparing some sweet Martha Stewart.
We can all feel the glitter on our skin or, as Katy Perry, the fireworks that are shot out of my chest.

fucking You Deserve to sparkle, do not you?

Soundtrack:

0 comments:

Post a Comment