Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Online Metal Core Shops

Autumn Playlist


We define this post negligible, because it is not interesting but because it is not within the canons of my usual post. It will only be a list of tips, a musical composition, suitable for autumn.
Some songs are new, others old, some known some that you probably will not ever heard before. I am also preparing a playlist of Halloween, and I was undecided as to which post, but since that Halloween still needs some changes, and 31 is still far away, I opted for the following.

Play

New York I Love You, But 're bringin 'me down - LCD Soundsystem
maliconica but deep enough, I like especially at night, or rather, night.

The Air We Breathe - The Figurines
This is almost boring, but nice. It reminds me of the city during cloudy afternoons, I do not know why!

It's Hard To Live In The City - Albert Hammond Junior
One of my favorite playlist, beautiful and vigorous, though not really my thing.

Nothing On (But The Radio) - Lady Gaga
It 's his new novel released a few days ago on the Internet, really impact.

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
is becoming a classic, and I happily rediscovered just a few weeks ago!

Again And Again - The Bird And The Bee
sweet and relaxing, I have adored from the start.

Back To Black - Amy Winehouse
Cupa, black, sad but amazing, as all songs from the not-quite-sober Amy Winehouse!


Superhero - Pretty Reckless
's a group that I love and this song is one of my favorites. And I do not like the rock is an achievement!

Goin 'Down - Pretty Reckless
I could not fit, I always listen on the bus back from school .. describes a rhythm all the jumps and thrusts.

Orange - Filthy Youth
sound a bit from 'british, really autumnal. Not for nothing is called "orange".

Breakfast in NYC - Oppenheimer
I love it since last year, when they stop listening. And 'soft and pleasant.



The Only Exception - Paramore
deep and wonderful at the beginning I could not bear, now I wake up singing it!

Campus - Vampire Weekend
Allegra suits but rainy days, perfect for when you walk protected from the umbrella.

Firework - Katy Perry
will be his next single and I already love it. Lively and with a text that I immediately liked it!

Flathead - The Fratellis
A rock song that reminds me of the moving crowd at school. Very nice.

End Of A Spark - Tokyo Police Club
A song of light rock, to finish off. I love all the songs from this group!

Ed anche se mi sembra di aver descritto una linea di shampoo, le canzoni sono davvero belle!
Se ne conoscete già qualcuna, se siete andati ad ascoltarvela, se vi è piaciuta o se al contrario no, scrivetemi un commento. Ditemi anche quali sono le canzoni che voi ascoltate di solito durante l'autunno o in generale, che musica vi piace!

Turn Your iPods On, Hotties :)

Nico (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment