Sunday, October 3, 2010

Adhesions More Condition_treatment

Computer, orgasms and Funeral

The computer breaks .
's life. We can not prevent, as we watch the latest video on YouTube Shane Dawson computer stops receiving the current and turn off after five minutes.
hearing stinks I immediately blamed the power supply and the same evening, my father is gone by MediaWorld to buy a new one.
Nothing to be done.
The problem was not the power, but the computer.
It 's a hp that I have now almost three years, and no longer under warranty.
is a fact that will not turn on.
The diagnoses at the time, are two:
The motherboard is fucked, and then throw it in the trash agrees exactly one sofa uncomfortable with the structure of steel bars and pieces of corroded by the rain.

Or is a small fault in the fuel system which can provide you with thirty or forty € repairs.
was a bit ' I had the desire for a new computer. But it was a remote desire and imagination, since I already had one that worked. Now, however, probably I will have no choice but to buy another, I feel a sudden affection for the old one.
I decided to watch an episode of Sex and the City : "Computer, orgasms and Funerals", hence the title of this post.
In this episode, Carrie Mac breaks while she is writing a piece of his column. The door to repair the damage and hope for him. The icing on the cake: she had never before had saved nothing, and consequently all his work was lost. The focus of the episode is not, comunque, quello, ma un altro:
Aiden, il suo ragazzo attuale, le compra un nuovo computer, piccolo, blu e stupendo, ma lei è restia al cambiamento. Ha paura di abituarsi alla presenza di Aiden che la aiuta, perchè un giorno potrebbero lasciarsi e lei potrebbe trovarsi sola e oltretutto, incapace di provvedere a sé stessa. Da qui mi ricollego a me, in maniera un po' forzata forse.

Abituarsi ai cambiamenti.
Quanti di noi, ad esempio, dicono che vorrebbero vivere a New York. Praticamente tutti. Sfido a trovare qualcuno contento di vivere dove si trova.
Quanti, però, possedendo l'opportunità concreta di andarci a vivere, lo farebbero? Io I think less than half, is not it?
course, change the city is a much more important than changing computers, but we always talk about that: changes.

We want you, because you get tired of things human, yet we fear them, because very often they are worse. Perhaps we will never find a meter to judge the changes. Some things just happen: a computer breaks down and is replaced, there is not much else to do. But sometimes, we need to understand what is best for ourselves, where directions for change. If you take a Mac or PC, if you rent an apartment a New York, o un loft a Londra, se mangiare la carne o non mangiarla.

Tornando al soggetto in questione,ora giace sul tavolo, a pezzi.
A pezzi non perchè in una crisi psicotica stile JJ di Skins io lo abbia disintegrato, ma perchè, stamattina, in preda all'ansia, mentre cercavo di concentrarmi sul libro di latino ho chiesto a mio padre se lo poteva smontare, nel tentativo di individuare con certezza il problema. Nel tentativo di capire, quale sarebbe stato il cambiamento a cui mi sarei sottoposto.
Responso confuso , nonostante tutto il lavoro con cacciaviti e pinze per sventrare quello che fino a due giorni fa funzionava.
Domani lo porteremo repair.

Luckily I have another where I can watch Sex and the City and distract from the Latin!
Happy Sunday, children ...

Nico (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment