Secondo il calendario gregoriano è autunno.
Secondo il clima della mia città, invece, ci troviamo in una stagione ibrida composta di nuvole che sembrano preannunciare pioggia, afa, umidità e sudore sulle mie magliette preferite.
Una combinazione non troppo piacevole, a dirla tutta.
The beginning of the new season for me is still marked by the symbolic and metaphorical fall of leaves. And not just because I love the sound they make when they are crushed, but also because it is linked to their embarrassing habit that I carry around a long time.
Well, since I was little I use to collect, as soon as autumn begins, I see the first dead leaf. Degi over the years has become a little embarrassing, but I can not stop.
Usually the act was taking place between September 21 and the few days that were happening, but in 2010 this load important and radical changes, the tradition was consumed yesterday.
Off the bus, returning from school, with the signing of Skins that I was repeating itself in the lead from the first hour, I have a framed immediately.
My victim of that year. Miss
dry leaf 2010.
brown, cracked and upgrading creaky, but, unfortunately, my intent is not to trample on it.
I approach her with casually, knowing him to have the looks of all the old men of the square that have nothing better to do.
me down with so much to come face to face with the selected.
reach out and grab the.
Now I put in my bag and sneak I run away.
This year was slightly more embarrassing than when I was five years.
Then I've got thinking:
is not strange that we are still so amazed and fascinated by the change Seasonal?
I mean, is something which we see since we are small. The summer ends, autumn comes, and with him all the things that accompany it, like dry leaves and rain. At this point we should be accustomed to. But no.
Every year we can not help but notice that the days get shorter, the heat goes away, we can simply keep fans in the attic, along with bathing suits and sunscreen. We can not avoid if you will remark back to school, where kiosks chestnuts begin to repopulate the city, if the trees are stripped as the sexy club dancers.
And I find it amazing.
Why signfica who do not take for granted this amazing transition.
This pleasant and melancholy mid-season, still has something to offer, as well as wet umbrellas.
And if a few days ago, the heat in my town left me a little 'surprised, now I do not care anymore. Why
Yesterday evening, exhausted from the study,
I smell.
Autumn.
I opened the window of my room and it was in the air. I ran across. So I do not
is imported.
The heat was gone, as the tasks, the nostalgia of summer and all the rest.
swept away by the wonderful smell of autumn.
course, is coming up after the stench of garbage, but that there is no remedy.
Note: Call Calvin Klein and suggest the beginning of a new fragrance.
Do not Forget to Follow my Blog, Hotties!
Nico (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment