Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zhongyu Skuter Elektryka

I can not find a title for my first non-trivial post.

Introduction (incipit banal but necessary): I am Nico, fan of the show, I love writing, love web, I love the pictures, and watch as others tripped the mine.'m attending the fourth grammar and absolutely no practical sport, fortunately. To keep myself fit by walking a lot in the city. I love music and I'm madly trying to learn rapidly 'English for leave to study at London University.
Expect I digress. Expect ramblings on anything. I could open one now also, or maybe a little distracted talking about a hard topic for a bit 'and then BAM ! completely surprise you starting to talk about travel agents. In any case I promise that I will work to keep the wire as long as possible. Oh and expect comparisons bizarre and delusional because alliteration abound. In any case I hope that this year is that you do not follow my blog.
I decided to open it just to be able to talk about things that otherwise would not have opportunity to share beyond my circle of friends and then continue to float in my mind as the particle of soda water Lete. Now the particle of sodium is beautiful spread on this page, in good company, all those who choose to read it! Do not forget to follow my blog, cuties: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment