Sunday, September 19, 2010

Emulator Ultrapro Safenet Dongle

Thank God It's Friday!

I know that Friday is over, but the name of this I wanted to post inspired by that of a ballistics Lush (only in Italy, because the original name is Avobath and has nothing to do with the weekend). This is the first official weekend of the year, if we think about it. When he was summer was as if they were ignored because the same to the rest of the week. I even forgot what day I was, sometimes. Now, however, regain all their deserved glory. The weekend, aggressive and ruthless against those pesky holidays which torment us for four or five days, and to rejoice and relax.

As the first weekend of the year, I must say that I was not too bad, indeed, from a Friday depressed and full of doubts, we went to a Saturday full of pleasant surprises up to achieve a relaxed and classic Sunday at home. After dinner with the clock set according to London time (Ah.. As I would go to London!) based lasagna made by lunch I decided to start writing on the blog. By the way, nice new background, right? Unfortunately, I ate the cookie is not just taken the photo, was too good to resist. In any case, I had almost forgotten how much I loved the weekend last year. On Saturday, quit school and feel free until Monday, go out and spend a lovely evening with friends and can stay up late because you are not the concern of labor. On Sunday, if you have to study, you do so much slower and relaxed. The weekend is almost summer in miniature. Loooong miniature. The only catch is that after there on Monday. And we have to wait next Friday.

cuties Enjoy your week!


Nico (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment