Posted Saturday, September 18 and published ... Be 'what I really think that there is already written.
Yeah.
Hello School,
Hello School,
Buenas dias Professoressas (Ignore, please).
Fuck Gelmini.
Mmh, pure poetry. Ok, I do not deny the fact that Homer was here beside me to help me just to offer solidarity given the fact that I have to study it this year. I think I will stand in the way the immediate instinct that comes over me every time I hear his name, to associate it with Homer Simpson.
- Hey, what are you reading?
- Um, nothing, only the Iliad.
- Ah, the saga of Harry Potter?
- No, that of Simpson .
In any case, whether we like it or not, must return Trai banks, unless you have no more than sixteen years, and then - the choice is yours - you can return to challenge a scoop ice cream or the cable of a gas station. I want to clarify, though, that I do not dislike the whole school, or rather, I do, but in any case I would like to go there. I think it's wide and deep pain in the ass, but I also think that it can take me where I want, in a remooooto future. Because I believe that dreams and culture are the only thing that nobody can take away, unless you do not let him. Leaving my nerdy moods ... I I'm fully enjoying the temporary part-time for three hours 50 minutes (delirium of joy) will remain, at least at my school again next week ♥. This was not enough, not enough to make these days less intense. We are experiencing the worst of the transitions, but at the same time, the richest of desires, expectations and uncertainty: is coming this fall. Even if the heat persists in my town, and she proves that I arrive at school dripping with sweat, the summer she was already gone. We can say that we are expecting (and dreading at the same time) September 21, so as to remove balls from this period of time vague stall undefined in between the holiday and the wheels of life, knowing that it approves the Gregorian calendar. To me, this first taste of 2010-2011 was complicated, but not entirely negative. It 's like when the history books fail to encompass well the attacks of 11 September as a fact because they are too recent to tell. I know, I made an unfortunate comparison, since September 11 there has been a massacre, but I think I did understand xD.
In short, the summer could not last forever.
salutiamola now and we welcome the new year!
Hello, hello,
Nico (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment