Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Boat Windshields Ottawa

Conference 8 April: Commission meeting and draft new flyer

This post follows this one :

continues preparations for the Conference on 8 April: tomorrow at 17:00 and Information Environment committee meetings to organize the final details. I changed the title, the new one is " milk on tap, water on tap, Gas, short chain, operating instructions . I have invited speakers to the committee's work, and I handed them a copy of the draft of the flyer so we can enter any changes. Tomorrow should be a good time to learn the rapporteur who will discuss the milk on tap. We must organize publicizing the event, I think by Monday, April 4 will tour the elementary schools of the District and will give a flyer to each student by asking the children to turn to their parents. Still on the publicity should also get support from Asa and Fresh in the City, but I have yet interface, wait for the official flyer.

Following the draft of the flyer:

draft flyer meeting April 8


Andrea Petrocchi

0 comments:

Post a Comment