Update From A Fake Upper East Sider
I've missed a couple (or certainly most), but here's a new Update From A Fake Upper East Sider.
Only after two episodes the name I gave this series of posts I feel so ridiculous!
So, if you saw my be terribly indecisive, you'd like to suggest another name you're welcome!
Before you start: small communication service!
I opened an account / page / profile (?) On tumblr. ! I attended a while 'but I never decided to join. Now it's done. If you want to let us a short visit:
http:/nicoconut.tumblr.com
As always, I apologize if this is only my second post of the year but the one before was a red zone area is now a burgundy. I look forward to the semester is over. And now, finally, we can start! Pick a
Complaining:
(Basically, under this section you will hear me complain every week about something in the style cynicism trucker)
Illuminations. Make our cities more light, perhaps they can a strapparci un sorriso o quantomento a distrarci se siamo di ritorno da scuola a bordo di un autobus puzzolente, o meglio, carico di gente puzzolente e le vediamo accese sopra la nostra testa ma - notiziona - siamo a Febbraio. Toglietele, inetti.
Pick some songs:
Diciamo che due canzoni in particolare hanno segnato quest'ultima settimana. La prima è dei Kooks, gruppo che ascolto da molto tempo e ai quali sono molto affezionato. Si tratta di Naive , ed è difficile da definire, ma a me è piaciuta subito. Se ti interessa Lily Allen, che probabilmente rientra nella mia top 5 di cantanti, ne ha fatto una cover, la trovi su YouTube. La seconda è in origine di Bonnie Tyler, ma I have known with Glee. Covering some old episodes of the first season, I wondered how I had done to perdermermela the first time I'd heard. Superb. Perhaps it is not too suitable for the happy moments, keep it to rock in times of depression. Total Eclipse Of The Heart.
Pick something or bought something to buy:
That might make me sound materialistic, but so be it.
This week I bought the t-shirt of my favorite YouTuber: Federica Frezza, the face appears in print here beside. E 'formidable educated and with a dialectic enviable, not for anything he writes. It 'very British and has two channels, the first, which often do not follow, in which juggles a shadow and eyeliner and the second, I saw his cherished member, where review books, movies and turns of the vlog.
I apologize if I have not spoken this week of a book, but for various reasons schools have not had time to finish some none: (At most I could review them my Greek dictionary, but I do not know until point you may be interested!
Greetings great, I promise to write more often and soon!;)
Meanwhile, I remind you:
0 comments:
Post a Comment