Monday, January 10, 2011

Carsales Cover Letter

# 2 New Year, Same Music!

ignoring my dramatic delay of 10 days I'll wish you a good 2011. Without succumbing to the flood of crap that you could spend about as we hope all your wishes come true "and" that the new year enlighten your life, "I inform you that this has not the slightest intention of being a good post purposes. I hate the whole thing from the good intentions for several reasons: First
remind me of those terrible terrible marriage vows that we propinano in American films such as "I will strive to get the lasagna every Sunday" or "We agree to have sex more than once a month so as not to freeze our relationship. " In addition I do not feel all this frenzy for the start of the new year, partly because I do not think it makes sense to feel good until February, when it is sent to all that crap. That said the good wishes it never hurts! ;)
I thought I'd dedicate this post to something I like to do, or create playlists. Usually I pick only the songs you play at that time most of the others that maybe are suitable for text or subject matter. Here's my playlist for the beginning of 2011! To clarify the pattern is the "Title" - "Artist", better specify why I always get confused!

Bad Before Good - Day One
Oltre ad essere la colonna sonora di Skins e del nuovo film Easy A, ha un ritmo che non assomiglia a niente che (presumo) tu possa aver già ascoltato...magnifica.
Change Of Seasons - Sweet Thing
La canzone che ha caratterizzato il giorno del mio rientro a scuola. Ispira ottimismo e nuovi inizi.
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Le possibilità che tu non l'abbia già sentita almeno una volta sono scarse, e se è così, affrettati a recuperare. Mi sembra abbastanza vivace da fare compagnia anche quando non si ha voglia di qualcosa troppo allegro. Colonna sonora di "The Devil Wears Prada"!
Hummingbird Heartbeat - Katy Perry
The translated title is "Heartbeat of hummingbird" on the impressive speed with which these birds clap their wings. It 'a kind of love song interpreted in a vaguely humorous and far more vital and less sickly sweet.
Starlight - Muse
not really a new song, but I started listening to recently and I just coem had kidnapped a few years ago, when transmitted on the radio. Magica.

Please Do not Go - Mike Posner
Party so sad but turns into a pop song to dance Taio Cruz style. In the absence of the best album is excellent.
Littlest Things - Lily Allen
Drag the atmosphere of a romantic movie of the past decades and turns everything into black and white. Nostalgic and quiet.
Oh, Forever! - Breaksbreaksbreaks
Exciting and unusual, from a group not very popular is a pleasant discovery. In the morning between sunny and cloudy, where the mood is uncertain.
Red Paint - Matt & Kim
having you already talked about this group in the previous post, I'll just tell you that this is a beautiful piece that keeps all their best features e il loro ritmo piacevole.
Last Of The American Girls - Green Day
Non sono solito ascoltare i Green Day e non mi piacciono particolarmente, però vado pazzo per il videoclip di questa canzone e nonostante tutto mi piace molto. Per quando avete voglia di saltare sul letto e avete bisogno di un sottofondo musicale!


Spero che darai un'ascoltata anche solo ad alcuni di questi brani, che a mio avviso dovrebbero piacerti e aiutarti a iniziare il 2011 nel migliore dei modi, per quello che possono. Ditemi... quali sono i vostri brani per il  nuovo anno, oppure dei buoni propositi un po' originali? 

Ancora auguri e se nemmeno voi avete voglia di tornare a lavoro/scuola/servizio civile allo Stato (non si giudica nessuno ahah) e soprattutto se nemmeno voi avete ancora disfatto l'albero di Natale... Lasciate un commento e seguite ;)

H&K, Nico




0 comments:

Post a Comment