Back To December
Hey December, It's good to see you back!
And I hope it's good to see me back, too!
(December Hey, it's nice to see you. I hope it's good to see me too)
In fact it is a bit 'too much missing from the blog, but concedetemelo: are in the red zone.
( is called red zone period that often consists of one or more weeks of school which is full of questions and class assignments for assorted causes, such as interviews or delivery of school report / report cards)
Despite everything I love in December. And I was missing. On December 1st I felt good. I woke up and I felt the warmth of the blankets that protected me from the cold outside. I took off the mask sweaty eyes and smiled. It 'was a beautiful day. However, since I do not like the vague post, I decided to talk about a topic a bit 'more precise:
You might think that the worst thing to fear is when someone is in love with his indifference, I say that the thing to fear most is his friendship .
If it does not matter to us we are still sad and depressed, with runny mascara and traces of chocolate around his mouth, but at least the story will end there and that we will be allowed to try a beautiful and comforting hate fake 's (ex) the object of our love. If you are friends, there are many more opportunities to meet, near misses, to cross your eyes with his. At this point you will feel like the stalker, or maniacs, or nymphomaniacs. Because if we touch or if you take my hand, does not mean they love us, it means that we need friends, but we feel just the opposite. Furthermore, if the friendship is friendship remains fossilized and without changes of any kind, then you are screwed. Caught in the crystallization of a love that maybe once it was possible e che ora si è allontanato per sempre.
Avvistato : Nico che si copre bene per proteggersi dal freddo... e dai trattamenti gelidi. Sperando che i sentimenti non si ghiaccino come le strade e che la sua nuova giacca di H&M non sia troppo leggera da procurargli un raffreddore.
Perdonate le mie entrate alla Gossip Girl, ma sto leggendo i libri da cui è stato tratto il telefilm e ormai non posso più farne a meno. Consapevole del fatto che siano delle gigantesce cagate mi accingo a comprare il terzo. A mia discolpa posso dire di star leggendo il romanzo Skins ( click here if you do not know the title which I love to distraction) and nothing less than "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, both in English. I know it's strange to read so many books together, but I like it. As a start, it soaked, replace it, take it back after a month, sometimes grooming. In fact my bedside table is currently occupied by five books, including the new novel by Sophie Kinsella (Shopaholic Mini) and Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, which is quite an undertaking.
Given this, it is a bit 'I thought to expand the contents of this blog, that add to the usual I love to write that post, like this one, a sort of contacts on a weekly basis which will involve all of my interests as film, TV series, books, magazines, clothes and music. It will be called " Update from a Fake Upper East Sider" (upgrade from a false resident of the Upper East Side) and although it may seem linked to Gossip Girl, it's not, because I hate Gossip about people who do not know, such as celebrities. So forget gossip on my part:)
I'm preparing a video to launch this new type of post, coming soon.
And since that last spot on the Autumn playlist has done enough success, it will come another as soon as possible on my play winter and Christmas!
A big kiss, stay tuned!
Nico.
0 comments:
Post a Comment